HOPE

HOPE is the belief that there is something better to come.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winding down day 4

With no visit to Munchkin today, I didn't have as much to look forward to when I rolled out of bed. What a pleasant surprise it was, then, when I logged into my email this morning to find several messages from friends and family. And, even if it wasn't this morning, so many of you have sent me messages, left me a note on the blog, said hello on Facebook, or checked in from the office. It really does mean a lot to me, and makes me feel as though I'm much closer to home than halfway around the world.

Just imagine, one week from right now I'll have tucked our little Munchkin into bed for the first time. I'm sure there will be tears, including Mama's tears of joy.

Love,
Cameo

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Cameo! You and your family have been on our hearts and the three of us are so excited for you all. We hope the coming days pass quickly and we look forward to your arrival home with Munchkin...can't wait to meet her! Undoubtedly there will be tears of joy- just reading your postings brings tears to my eyes! Blessings- The Gerlach Family

    ReplyDelete