HOPE

HOPE is the belief that there is something better to come.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

First stop

We are at the Charles DeGalle airport in Paris. No sightseeing for us; we're only here for a couple hours and then will fly on to Moscow. The flight was fine, but Delta's got nothing on Korean Air.

Already learned a couple important travel lessons . . . Make sure the iPad is fully charged before leaving, especially when 1) traveling to another country and 2) you packed your power converters in the checked luggage. Ooops. No movies for us, which could make the flight from Moscow to Vlad. I'll tell Chad that it will give us an opportunity to improve our Russian. :)

It is a sunny day here in Paris. I'll see if I can get a photo of the Eiffel Tower, the Champs d'Ellyses, or the Arc de Triomphe on the way up. Yeah right. Also, I'm sure I destroyed the spelling on those but can't waste my precious battery power on an Internet search.

I know many of you are thinking of us. Thank you.

Love,
Cameo

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun. The exciting journey has officially begun!!! Likely by now you're nearly to Vlad if not already there... Can't wait to hear more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update...I am following you all along the way! :)..
    Can I PLEASE go buy something pink!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were able to Munchkin- enjoy!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete